Monday 30 December 2013

I am looking forward to work, not marriage with Kushal, says Gauhar Khan

Gauhar Khan has outrun and outfought other contestants with her determination, cunning game plan to emerge victorious from the glass walled house of Bigg Boss 7. She had to face stern competiton from Tanisha Mukherjee, but in the end the glamorous babe managed to edge her out.

Today, when I won the show everybody who were in the house with me were saying that ‘you won we won’. So this is the biggest thing I feel.”

Talking about her future plans and Kushal, Gauhar revealed “No, I want to work. I need to do a lot of films. But this is a beautiful thing that happened to my life and I think it helped us to be there.

She said, “I used to think every day that I want to win. I used to tell myself that I want to win. I prayed to God to make me winner. But now when I won, I am shocked; because I did not expect to win. I wanted to win but did not expect.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment