Wednesday 29 January 2014

Armaan is very loyal and real, he is my bestfriend says Tanisha

Tanisha Mukherjee after her successful run to the finals of reality show “Bigg Boss 7”, is busy resurrecting her Bollywood career. Tanisha who is busy shooting for a Marathi movie, bared her heart in an interview with Bombay times.

Talking about her Bigg Boss 7 experience, she said “I was never playing the game with anyone in the house like the others were. I was only playing with Bigg Boss. For me, winning the game was keeping my cool.

Tanisha also opened up about her family's apprehension on her joining Bigg Boss 7, she revealed “My family supports me 100%. That is what it is. Before I went in, they were very protective and who would want their precious, pampered daughter to go into a place like Bigg Boss.

Tanisha was quizzed about her relationship with Armaan Kohli, this was her reply “Armaan is my best friend. And I look at friendship as a relationship. People have seen everything that there was to see and can define it the way they want to, but the fact is that he has supported me 100%.

She also divulged Armaan's qualities which she finds endearing, she said “Armaan is loyal, real and played the game with his heart. I am loyal to a fault and very proud of it.

Tanisha also asserted that though she didn't win any monetary prize for Bigg Boss 7, she still is happy with her decision to participate in reality show. She said “I won other things. I won hearts. I won positivity. I won India.

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/armaan-is-very-loyal-and-real-he-is-my-bestfriend-says-tanisha.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment