Friday 10 January 2014

'I FAILED AS A FATHER' says Mahesh Bhatt about Alia Bhatt


Bollywood stars are having a tough time justifying their participation in the Uttar Pradesh government's cultural event which was held in Saifai village, as thousands of people in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar are struggling to survive.

Mahesh Bhatt defended his daughter Alia on a Television show, saying “I think it’s my failure than her failure.” And added, “I didn’t warn my daughter about going to Etawah. Being a very well aware father, I should have told her to not go. Since the Chief Minister of UP sent out the invitation, it was not possible for her to back out. I got to know about the performance only at the last moment.”

For his performance at the Saifai carnival, Superstar Salman Khan has charged somewhere around Rs. 2-5 crores, media reports suggest. 

Salman Khan defended himself and said "Whenever I visit a place for a performance or a promotion, I see it as an opportunity to help the locals in the areas of healthcare or education"

More Info : http://entertainment.sandhira.com/i-failed-as-a-father-says-mahesh-bhatt-about-alia-bhatt.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment