Wednesday 1 January 2014

I am not gay, she was pregnant with my child, says Veena Malik's ex live in partner

It seems that Veena Malik is controversy's beloved child. Despite getting married last week, she has gotten embroiled in war of words with her ex boyfriend and live in partner Prashant Singh.
Veena was upset with Prashant for leaking news of her marriage. Prashant in her police report had mentioned that Veena was her girlfriend and live-in partner.
Refuting such claims Veena had said that Prashant was her gay employee. She said, “He is part of my 20-member team. He is a member of my Indian staff. He basically takes care of my digital content on the internet. I pay him 10,000 rupees per month.
"Veena seduced me while we were shooting a viral campaign and that was our first meeting. On the same night, we had physical relations. In fact she kept the Karwa Chauth vrat for me that she even tweeted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment