Friday 16 May 2014

Kamaal R Khan have a sex change operation, marry Karan Johar and leave the country?


The self claimed film critic Kamaal R Khan is in big trouble due to his big mouth which should be clamped shut just for the sake of decency. During the course of elections, KRK had claimed that he would undergo sex change operation and would marry director Karan Johar if Modi won elections.

He had tweeted, “ its my challenge tat if Modi ji will become PM of India then I should do sex change and marry with Karan Johar.” Another big promise of his which would prove to be a big boon for the country was, "It's my challenge to entire world that if @narendramodi ji will become next PM then I shall not leave only twitter but India also forever".

As Modi's saffron alliance has swept away the opposition with surprising and ruthless efficiency, it seems KRK will have to fulfill his promises. Atleast for the time being he is fulfilling his second promise.

Yesterday, he tweeted, "Today I am leaving India forever as I promised. And congratulations to @narendramodi Ji for winning with majority. Hope for good government. So I am leaving India forever as I promised. I don't know if SRK n others will keep their promise but I will keep."


0 comments:

Post a Comment