Friday 9 May 2014

Want 'Mastizaade' to be my biggest movie: Sunny Leone

Sunny Leone who has now gained a sure foothold in Bollywood with the success of her recent movie “Ragini MMS 2”, has insisted that her upcoming sex-comedy 'Mastizaade' will be her biggest film till date.

"It's been fun for me to join the crew of 'Mastizaade'. We want this project to be my biggest movie to date. I am super happy about my character Laila Lele because this is an avatar that no one has seen me act in to date," Sunny said.

Sunny will play the character of Laila Lele in the movie. Shedding some light on her role, Sunny said, "'Laila Lele' is racy, sexy and sharp. I hope my fans are ready for me and the cast to make them laugh throughout this film."

The movie will be directed by Milap Zaveri who has written screenplay of several blockbuster movies including Grand Masti', 'Masti' (dialogue) and 'Shootout at Wadala'. The movie is produced by Pritish Nandy Communications.

"After writing super hits like 'Jhankaar Beats' and 'Kaante' with Pritish Nandy Communications, I want a hat-trick of hits with them as a director. And after writing blockbuster films like 'Masti', 'Grand Masti' I hope to deliver a double hat-trick with 'Mastizaade'," Milap said.

The shooting of the movie will start in August this year. And the rest of the star cast hasn't been revealed by the production house.


0 comments:

Post a Comment