Friday 16 May 2014

VJ Andy files police complaint for mental abuse


VJ Andy who is well known for his stint in popular reality show Bigg Boss 7, has filed a police complaint against a woman and his male companion for physical and mental abuse. Allegedly, the two strangers got in argument with him in the suburban coffeehouse. Andy also accused women's companion of recording the fight on phone.

"I was with a friend at a coffee shop and we spotted a table for four. At the same time, a woman came and said she also wanted to sit there. She had only only one person accompanying her, so I suggested we share the table. When I went to place my order, she suddenly started hurling abuses and accused me of invading her privacy.”

“Irritated, I asked her to stop talking by holding my palm against her face. She then whacked my hand down not once, but twice. Suddenly, I noticed her male companion recording the altercation. I warned him against shooting me without my permission and decided to shift to another table. But she came up to me and started abusing again. She even commented on my caste and sexuality. At that point, I was so infuriated that I called her a fat cow. I also decided to go to the cops," he said.

Andy is also worried that they will upload the recording of the altercation on social media to damage his image.


0 comments:

Post a Comment