Monday 12 May 2014

Why Krushna Abhishek turned down 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' offer ?

Krushna Abhishek who is one of the most famous stand-up comedians, revealed that he was invited by his good friend Kapil Sharma to join his popular show “Comedy nights with Kapil”, however as he felt he won't get enough space he turned it down.

"He is my friend, but then also I didn't go to his show and because of this he is upset with me. He called me on his show many times, but I didn't go because I don't want to perform as one of those. I don't want to be one of the characters. I need space," Krushna said in an interview.

"I went on Sunil's show 'Mad In India' for a couple of episodes and you must have seen those. I was there everywhere in the episode. So, if I will get the space on 'Comedy Nights With Kapil', then only I will go on the show."

"Kapil is a brand and so am I. If we both get the chance to showcase our talent, then I am all ready to do "Comedy Nights...” he added.

Krushna would be soon seen as a host in the upcoming fifth season of entertainment-cum-talent hunt show "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega", along with Mona Singh. The show will go on air by May 12 on Sony TV.


0 comments:

Post a Comment