Sunday 23 February 2014

Kapil Sharma to sacrifice Comedy Nights With Kapil for his movie career?

Kapil Sharma after signing a contract with Yash Raj Films for his debut movie has landed in a 'welcomed' mess as he is having serious problems in finding right balance between his movie shooting and his tv show work.

Such is the date crisis that Kapil Sharma is contemplating reducing his popular comedy show to one episode per week. He says, “By now, I am somehow managing my schedules which have become a habit for me. I am talking to you early in the morning after having worked on my show for 36 hours. Doing two episodes every week means I’ve to provide at least 70 minutes of content every week. It’s not easy to think up funny gags every 10 seconds. We can’t afford to let our audience get bored for even a few moments.”

I’ve no choice but to do this. The channel Colors doesn’t want me to do the show only once a week. But for the sake of the film, I’ve no choice but to cut down my television show by half.”

Kapil is very excited about his debut movie, talking about the film he says “I waited a very long time to do a movie. I didn’t want to just carry over my Comedy Nights image into my movie career. When I heard the script of Bank Chor, I was completely taken up. It allows me room not only for comic scenes but there is also an element of seriousness in the story.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment