Monday 10 February 2014

Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone to replace Kareena-Hrithik Roshan in Shuddhi?


Even before entering the production stage, Karan Johar's “Shuddhi” has a created a lot of drama over the casting. Every now and then a news leaks out alleging that the lead actors have been replaced.

So keeping with this casting merry-go-around the latest reports have revealed that Kareena Kapoor has been removed from the lead actress role due to her recent miserable run at the box office. Kareena's 'Satyagraha' and 'Gori tere pyaar mein' nose dived at the box office.

And as her replacement Karan Johar has lined up the present golden girl of the Bollywood Deepika Padukone. After witnessing her great performance in “RamLeela”, Karan is highly impressed with Deepika's acting.

And opposite her will be her alleged boyfriend Rnaveer Singh who will be replacing Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik has opted out of the venture because of his health issues. Hrithik in his statement said,

"Karan Malhotra and I have decided to unite in the most ambitious way post Shuddhi. For now, I cannot allow a vision like Shuddhi to stagnate any further. I had the finest experience an actor can have working with Karan in Agneepath and I'm sure both my dear Karans (Malhotra and Johar) are going to go beyond with this one! Shuddhi remains a part of me in spirit and I am sure it will be a landmark in our cinema. I wish them all the best!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment