Tuesday 11 February 2014

Kapil Sharma wished me luck for Mad In India: Shweta Tiwari



Shweta Tiwari who appeared for few cameos on comedian Kapil Sharma's show “Comedy Nights with Kapil” is now all set to join Kapil's ex colleague Sunil Grover in a new show “Mad in India”.

Shweta was approached for both the shows, however Shweta chose the later because of the role they were offering. Shweta said, “I realised that Kapil’s show is set, hence I wouldn’t have known the life of the character they were offering me. Katrina Mishra was good, plus this was a new show, so I took it up. In fact, I told Kapil’s team about the same and they wished me luck. Hence, I don’t think there are problems. I did do a cameo sequence with them”

The beautiful actress also insisted that the two shows weren't rivals. “No, we are not competing. We are just being compared by you people (the media). Had we been competing, we too would have got a bua or a dadi but then we have a mohalla (society).”

Shweta also gave a brief introduction of her character Katrina Mishra in the new show. She revealed “She will do something new every time to impress the audience. Moreover while the other artists play the same characters she will be seen in different avatars.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment