Tuesday 25 March 2014

Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya Rathi will soon marry to director in real life

Star plus TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sandhya has gained very much popularity through this serial and always in the news regarding her reel life. But, this time it is not a good news about her reel life, while it is about her real life that very soon Sandhya Rathi weds with Diya Aur Baati Hum's show director Rohit Raj Goyal.

Rumors about her marriage are going on last from few months, instead this time this news is confirmed by the show's actor Deepika Singh aka Sandhya itself. Both of them accepted on social media that very soon they are going to tie a knot and will be together forever after the love-cum-arranged marriage.

In reality, both of them were strange before Deepika joined the show. As, Deepika is a newcomer, while Rohit had some experience of directing serials, so he helped her a lot. By then, both of them grew more closer and this closeness reach its extreme last year, after her sister's marriage.

Deepika stated, "We both belong to Delhi and have similar cultural and traditional backgrounds. We believe in the idea that a relationship is for keeps and that there is nothing to hide about a relationship. My parents met him at my sister's wedding and liked him a lot. His family liked me as well and our families thought we'd be a good match. And, when I made plans to go on a holiday alone in May, Rohit asked me if instead of a holiday, we should get married and I agreed."

Director Rohit's nature, skill, and personality made her today what she is and she added, "When I first met him on the set, I used to be quite vocal about my thoughts and being from Delhi, I'd be quite moohfat in my thoughts with him, have cute fights with him and was never afraid of him. But, he really moulded me and shaped my career as an actress. Rohit is a genuine person, he's someone you can trust and he really respects a woman. In my case, you can say that behind a successful woman, there is a man."

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/diya-aur-baati-hums-sandhya-rathi-will-soon-marry-to-director-in-real-life.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment