Tuesday 18 March 2014

Kareena Kapoor: I do not regret rejecting ‘Queen, Ram-Leela'


Well, it seems like that time is not going good for Kareena Kapoor aka Bebo. Her projects are delayed and things are not working out the way she wants to be, but she is not upset with all. Even she considers them as her long-term vision and decision.

Kareena said, her refusal to projects like 'Queen', 'Ram-Leela', 'Chennai Express', 'Fashion', 'Kal Ho Na Ho', 'Black' and others that subsequently went to other actresses, won't let her to regret the decision. Although she feels honoured and happy to give her work to other people and hope the actresses become stars as she has rejected big films.

"I am looking for films that I want to be part of... something that excites me. I listen to about two stories a day but I am not going to say yes to anyone, no matter who it is. I don't think whether that person is big (filmmaker) or not. I will go by the script and that is more important for me and I have learnt that over the years," she added.

She said, her criteria for picking a film is more related to the project and big banner is secondary. Recently, her two most talked-about films, Karan Johar's home production 'Shuddhi' and 'Bombay Samurai' are not pending for some reason.


0 comments:

Post a Comment