Saturday 8 March 2014

Sunny Leone wants to get pregnant?


Sunny leone who is busy in promotions of her upcoming horror movie “Ragini MMS 2” revealed that she would love to have babies but presently she is busy nurturing her first baby – her Bollywood career.

“I would love to have babies but I don’t know when. This is one moment which I can’t replace ever in my life. This is the best phase of my life and my focus is on Bollywood. If I have a baby, then ‘great’, but I can’t predict the future,” the ex adult performer said.

In the interview, Sunny also insisted that working post motherhood is an individual choice. “I am married now and may be I will have kids and continue with my work even after that. We are in 2014. It’s an individual experience, individual decision (to work after having a baby),” she added.

Sunny also revealed that it was really tough for her to gain a foothold in the Bollywood. “It is difficult because the industry is new for me. It’s difficult because you don’t know what is right and what is wrong. Are they the right people? Or are they going to take advantage of you? All these questions are always there, but you have to believe that your decision is the right one,” Sunny said.

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/sunny-leone-wants-to-get-pregnant.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment