Saturday 15 March 2014

“I had weird childhood fetishes” says Sonam Kapoor


I had weird childhood fetishes” says Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor has claimed that her hyper childhood imagination inspired to choose acting as her vocation. The 28 year old actress who recently scorched the screen with her bikini clad avtar revealed that when she was younger she used to enjoy playing pretend games.

"I didn't like Barbie dolls, so I used to have this overactive imagination and I used to pretend to be all these different things. My weird childhood fetishes seem to have come to life now, as an actor,"
Sonam told Cineworld.

Sonam also revealed that why she chose to work with Nupur Asthana for “Bewakoofian”. She said, "She made this really cute, simple nice film called Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge. I liked her work and I liked the script, so I decided to do this film.”

"It was a change from my character of Zoya from Raanjhanaa. It was a modern girl who had simple problems, as opposed to really difficult problems.”

"Her issues were about getting married, money, getting to her job on time, getting in before curfew. It was nice to actually have real girl problems, which weren't like death-defying ones."

More info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/i-had-weird-childhood-fetishes-says-sonam-kapoor.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment