Friday 28 March 2014

Nargis Fakhri: People in Bollywood have mental problems

We all very well know about the glamour industry and the kind of people belongs to it. Seldom, people dare to state anything about Bollywood and dignities belong to it openly, though all know it exists.

Nargis Fakhri who has done a small role in the upcoming 'Main Tera Hero' movie and has worked with Ileana D'Cruz and Varun Dhawan in the movie, is very much disappointed by the narrow thinking of some people of the Bollywood.

She showcased some facts unabashedly that after getting attention in this industry, you will be in the trouble as there might be self-esteem issue, people may manipulates you or say something fake about you. However, all are not like that, but there are some who do like this.

Instead, Fakhri emphasized on the fact that while working with the star cast of the flick, she was very much relaxed and gained good experience during shooting. She elated that they are ego less and worry-free.

Nargis said, “I felt people in the Bollywood have mental problems, like psychological issues. A lot of people tell me, hope you don't change. I think I have a better foundation maybe because of how I lived and what I have gone through and how my life was.”

“But others get swept away and their mind starts playing tricks on them. It's just natural. It is not like they are bad people, it just happens and it is just the way it is. I learnt that people are going to be who they are, so let me just worry about myself and take care of myself, know who I am," she added.

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/nargis-fakhri-people-in-bollywood-have-mental-problems.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment