Saturday 15 March 2014

Rishi Kapoor and Jeetendra might join the cast of second season of 24, reveals Anil Kapoor


Anil Kapoor last year saw his thriller TV show 24 top the TRP charts. And now he is excited to start shooting for the second season. Anil in an interview said that he wants to give the show priority over movies. He also revealed that Rishi Kapoor and Jeetendra might join the cast of second season of 24.

Confirming the reports that the shooting for the show is going to start soon, Anil said, “My entire team is into pre-production. Only my own dates need to be worked out. I am in a bit of a fix.”

Anil last year didn't work in any movie to give his full attention and time to his show. And Anil revealed that this year also he wants to give priority to his show. He said, “There are quite a number of tempting film offers. But I haven’t said yes to them as yet. I need to work out my dates for season two of 24. That’s a commitment I’ve made to myself. As a movie actor, I’ve seen and done it all. Television is a new medium for me, and it’s very exciting.”

“I am already doing Anees Bazmee’s Welcome Back. So I’ve a major film coming up this year. As for more movies, they would depend on how much time season two of 24 would need. You see, the first season was tougher, what with the entire machinery and logistics of television being new to me. A lot of the production hassles would be automatically lessened this time,” he added.

Anil also hinted at the possibility of addition to the core cast of 24 with biggies such as Jeetandra and Rishi Kapoor. Anil said, “Let’s see how it goes. I am even more excited about season two.”

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/rishi-kapoor-and-jeetendra-might-join-the-cast-of-second-season-of-24-reveals-anil-kapoor.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment