Saturday 5 April 2014

Sunil Grover welcome on my show: Kapil Sharma

Kapil Sharma who recently celebrated his 33rd birthday has insisted that if his ex-colleague Sunil Grover wants to return to “Comedy nights with Kapil”, he will welcome him.

"If he wishes to come, then he is most welcome. I never wanted him to go either, but it was his own decision," said Kapil who was attending an event organised to unveil comedian Sunil Pal's video "Vote For Sunil Pal".

"Every person has a right to think about his own growth. Even I left a show to start my own. So if I can do, why not him! He has all the right to do that," he added.

Kapil also insisted that he had never seen Sunil as a competitor and asserted that the show's success is down to the hard work of the entire team.

"I have never seen him as a competitor as we have different time slots. Sunil is a very good actor, so wherever he will go, he will do good. But sometimes it happens that an actor is very good, but there are other things as well that makes a show successful."

"I would not say that 'Comedy Nights' is doing good only because of me, it depends on the whole team and I would say everything works in favour of you only by god's grace. My best wishes are with him," Kapil added.

More Info: http://entertainment.sandhira.com/sunil-grover-welcome-on-my-show-kapil-sharma.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment