Thursday 17 April 2014

Paridhi Sharma (Jodha) sexually harassed by Jodha Akbar's director


Yes you read that right. According to reports, Paridhi Sharma, Maharani Jodha of Zee TV's soap opera Jodha Akbar might quit the show as she is sexually tortured by the serial's director Santram Verma.

Though, earlier Paridhi's action was considered to be a publicity stunt, sources have confirmed that the actress has finally put in her papers and has more than one reasons to quit; sexual harassment being the primary one. Who harassed her? What were the other reasons? Here is the story. Read on to find out.

Paridhi Sharma has been going through a tough time at the shooting since long. She is aware that her show has been ruling the TRT ratings and has been working for 18 hours a day, still not sufficing the requirements of her director.

Santram has also had many allegations against him in the past. Ankita Dubey, once a member of the Jodha Akbar team said, “I had to move out because of Santram as he was affecting me mentally and financially. I have been through the worst phase of my life in the past three months where I have suffered badly. My other colleagues too were troubled by him. It’s just that I was his main target and I think this was because I voiced my opinion. However, I never disrespected him. Isn’t it weird to learn that such a big director could spend his energy on troubling a beginner like me?”

As per what we are told, Paridhi is already married and doesn't interact much with the co-star Rajat Tokas and other male crew members.

Though we are yet to hear the Santram's side of the story, from his past allegations, it appears like Paridhi is not into a publicity stunt.


0 comments:

Post a Comment