Monday 7 April 2014

Miss India 2014 winner Koyal Rana admires Sushmita Sen, open to work in Bollywood

Koyal Rana who was recently crowned Miss India has set her next target to win the Miss World contest, but in the meantime she has no qualms in doing a good Bollywood movie.

"I am feeling on top of the world. I have clarity about what I exactly want to do in life. After being Miss India, now I aspire to be Miss World," Koyal, who won the 51st edition of the beauty contest said.

Koyal who hails from Jaipur revealed that former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen who “has achieved so much in life” was her inspiration.

"Sushmit is a perfect example of beauty with brains. Even she won Miss India 2014 title and then she was crowned Miss Universe. Besides that she also does a lot of social work. I totally look up to her," she said.

"My journey has been great so far and I wish to achieve lot more in life," she added.

On being asked that whether she wants to work in movies, Koyal said "I am focusing on Miss World, but if I get good Bollywood offers, then I am open to doing films as well. But at the moment it's too early to decide anything."

Koyal also revealed that education was elemental and important in life. She said, "Education is certainly important for me. I also want to focus on my studies. I am pursuing Bachelor of Business from Delhi."


0 comments:

Post a Comment